What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners. Cookies can be either "session" cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser, or "persistent" cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- To enable certain features of the Website and to provide the services that you request.
- To remember your preferences and settings, and to personalize your experience on the Website.
- To analyze how our Website is used, and to improve its performance and usability.
- To deliver advertising that is more relevant to you.
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Cookies used on our Website
The following is a list of the cookies that we use on our Website and a brief explanation of their purpose:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.